Do you intuitively understand what to say to encourage and empathize with others, especially during stressful moments? Do you have an eye for details and love checklists? Do your friends and family tell you that you’re magical at explaining complex topics? If you answered yes to the above and are ready to join a fast-growing technology startup that’s changing the world, we are looking for you!
We are looking for passionate customer success team members who believe that the right combination of technology and people can achieve amazing things.
In this role, during your first month, you will:
- Learn about our customer. Listen to customer calls, watch chats, and read support and help emails. Really understand what our immigrant families are confused about and what would be most helpful.
- Learn about the immigration system. Read articles and reports outlining how the family-based immigration process works and talk to our in-house immigration law and policy experts about what families struggle through.
- Learn about the immigration application process. Understand what forms and documents are required, how successful applications are put together, and what happens after an application is mailed off to the government.
- Change a family’s life. Help a customer through the entire application preparation process and hear their excitement as they marvel over the flawless application that will help them stay together.
Within three months, you will:
- Manage a caseload of customers from all over the world. Own their process from end-to-end, answering all of their questions with clarity and empathy (over phone, email, or chat), ensuring their application is complete and re-assuring them through this stressful process.
- Scale your efforts to be more effective. Create processes and implement templates, guides, and tools that allow you to efficiently and effectively help even more customers. Contribute to our customer knowledge base and support content.
- Make a mistake! With scale and experimentation comes mistakes. You will follow our operational process to recover from the mistake, have a blameless learning session about the root cause of the issue, and implement action items for us not to repeat the same mistake in the future.
Within one year, you will:
- Guide new product development to help Boundless be more successful. As you manage the front lines of our customers’ needs, you will have an innate understanding of our customers. You will share that knowledge and work with our design and engineering teams on new tools and features to help address our customers’ biggest problems.
- Help add to our public-facing resources. Write blogs and articles that will help address common, general immigration questions. Help develop customer testimonials and case studies.
- Work with your manager to identify three personal learning goals for yourself and identify concrete steps to reach these goals.
We are a growing team of customers success advocates working out of Pioneer Square, Seattle. The only requirements for this position are that you can clearly communicate in English in writing and verbally over the phone (second, third, fourth languages are incredibly helpful as well!), and that you have an absolute passion for providing customers the absolute best experience.
At Boundless, our mission is empowering families to navigate the immigration system more confidently, rapidly, and affordably. We provide the tools, information, and personalized support to help guide immigrants through this experience with as much peace of mind as possible. We have been featured an honored by the New York Times, Techcrunch, CNN, NPR, The Guardian, and other outlets as an example of technology making a positive difference in the world.
Role: Customer Success Advocate
Apply for this job now.