COMPANY: BUTTERFLY HOUSE DEMENTIA CARE
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: 15925 - 18525 - Employee of the month & refer a friend bonuses
Day and Night Care Assistants Butterfly House is a residential specialist dementia home located on Bristol Road Lower in Weston Super Mare.
Due to expansion, renovation and the launch of 12 new luxury standard rooms we are now looking to recruit caring, compassionate and highly motivated care staff to work within the Dementia Care Matters philosophy of care.
The home continues its journey of change and transformation and seeks like minded carers to take this journey with them to provide specialist dementia care and ; Our care assistants are at the heart of the home providing care that is person centred, compassionate and ; Working hours:
• Days - – 12 hour shifts
• Nights - - 12 hour shifts.
Full-time and part-time work available on both day and night ; Rate of pay: £ - £ Duties to include :
• Providing direct person centred care to all residents, promoting their individuality and dignity at all times.
• Assisting residents with social activities and encouraging them to continue with or take up new hobbies and activities
• To support with 1 to 1 care on an individual basis and in line with personal support plans
• Assisting with the administration of medications Training: - All training will be provided and care staff will be supported and encouraged to continue their personal learning and development through in house courses, external learning and nationally recognised qualification.
Previous experience in dementia care is desirable but not ; We would love to hear from you.
For further information call Shari on 01934 412091 or email