Note: Must be a US Citizen. W2 only! No Corp-to-Corp
Temp to perm position for 3 to 6 months
Senior Security Architect
Must be have active Secret Security Clearance
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Security Architect in Reston, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
Position Summary / Responsibilities:
Provides technical leadership in the development and implementation of innovative security solutions. Supports contract programs in security solution engineering design and implementation.
• Lead development of innovative security solutions
• Responsible for supporting contract programs in delivering security services
• Supporting proposal solution development, detailed technical design and architecture.
• Identify and develop security tools, technology, methods, and solutions
• Ensure that all design artifacts and deliverables are developed to the highest quality standards
• Effectively communicate with all levels of management in areas related to solution architecture and future technical strategy.
• Establish and maintain productive working relationships with Unisys third-party vendors and other Unisys business units. Leverages these relationships to the best advantage of Unisys in supporting client requirements.
• Must be experienced with public clouds (AWS, Azure, or others).
• Must be experienced with architecture and solutions for cloud security
• Must be highly experienced in federal security regulatory requirements and security frameworks, including Risk Management Framework, NIST SP 800-Series, FISMA, FIPS, FedRAMP, etc.
• Experienced with cyber analytics and SIEM solutions.
• Experienced with Identity and Access Management solutions
• Experienced with cryptography and PKI technology
• Experience/knowledge in data loss prevention, secure web access gateway, endpoint security, API security solutions.
• Experienced in supporting proposals in the capacity of technical SME, solution architect, or proposal writer.
• Strong capability and extensive experience in capturing technical requirements and defining technical solutions in the form of conceptual, logical, and physical designs, including the ability to articulate those concepts both verbally and in writing.
• Strong intellectual curiosity in exploring and learning new technologies, technology trends, forthcoming industry standards, new products, and the latest solution development techniques; ability to leverage this knowledge to formulate technical solution strategy.
• Experienced in delivering presentations, leading meeting discussions with customers and team members at all levels, authoring presentations and whitepaper for conferences or opportunity shaping.
• CISSP certified
• U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
• B.S. degree and 12 years relevant experience
• Experience in Cyber AI/ML
• Experience with containers, microservices, cloud serverless architecture
• Experience architecting security solutions for Mobile
• DoD Secret clearance or above is preferred
Our goals at RCJ Consulting, LLC is to provide a fast and efficient ramp up time on each and every project to ensure that our client's short term needs to meet with zeal.
RCJ Consulting, has twenty years of professional experience with Commercial industries such as areas as Software Development, Hardware Engineering, System Engineering, Network Engineering, Java,. Net, Oracle, Cyber Security, Program Management, Corporate positions such as Chief Financial Officer, Program Managers, Software Architects, System Architects, Mobile Engineers, Team Leads for various technical areas.
Our services are available for virtual, on-site, part time or full-time basis for consulting engagements to include project based work such as Proposal Support for pipelining talent as well as providing pre-screening services to fit various labor categories.
We also provide consulting in the areas of compensation mapping, job description development, benchmarking industry standards, recruitment strategies that will enable our client's to find the best candidate for the position in a timely manner. RCJ monitors current trends in contract recruiting that will assist us in providing the best-recruiting services and solutions for our clients immediate and long term needs.
Role: Senior Security Architect
Apply for this job now.