Jumpstart your career with MAUin Fairburn, GA, and expand your professional portfolio. The Project Engineer leads the engineering activities related to the design and supply of custom industrial equipment projects. Engineering activities include mechanical systems design, equipment sizing and layout, and coordinating with the engineering team to complete equipment projects on time and under budget. The project engineer will also inspect machines prior to shipment, assist with start-up/installation, and troubleshoot field issues as required.
- Health Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Competitive pay
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field from an ABET accredited school
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical role
- Engineering CAD skills
- AutoCAD 2D and Inventor 3D (preferred)
- Experience in executing CAPEX equipment projects (preferred)
- Experience with cost estimating, proposal generation, and field support (preferred)
- Demonstrated team leadership
- Ability to develop strategies to achieve goals and understand teamâ€™s strengths and weaknesses
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize urgent issues and demands
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to apply engineering principles and practices in day-to-day decision making
- Some travel, about 10-15%, may be required
- Develop contract specific machine General Arrangement and supporting BOM/Assembly/Detail drawings
- Coordinate/advise detail engineers to generate support documentation
- Resolve technical issues with suppliers during fabrication and assembly
- Inspect equipment prior to shipment, assist with start-up/installation, and troubleshoot field issues
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
MAU Workforce Solutions staffs excellent, effective people for their partners, allowing them to focus on their core competencies. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family-owned, minority company making lives better for applicants, clients, and employees through innovative workforce solutions. Today, with Branch and vendor on premise locations across the South and recruiting partners worldwide, MAU has global capabilities to help with all staffing, recruiting, and outsourcing needs.
Role: Project Engineer
Apply for this job now.