Our client is a prestige car dealership looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technician with Main Car Dealership experience.
Working in excellent premises, with very high standards across the board you will need to be ready for a challenge to exceed customer expectations and deliver your best.
As a Vehicle Technician, you'll be responsible for the diagnosis, repair and service of the full range of Vehicles. You'll also be responsible for ensuring vehicle parts are handled and stored appropriately. And of course, you'll also play your part in ensuring that customers receive great service, from start to finish.
A full training programme will be designed for the successful applicant, to ensure you can work to the highest standards and ultimately progress your career.
Vehicle Technician Requirements:
- Full UK Driving licence
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Focused on continued development by adapting and learning as needed
- MUST have previous main dealership experience
- Completion of a an Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Light Vehicle Repair or equivalent BTEC or City & Guilds qualifications
- 3-5 Years Experience working in a Premium Brand Car Franchise.
- Basic £28,000
- OTE £40,000 - £48,000
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
Juliet - Jago Consultants