EYFS Teacher - Primary Nursery class
Location: Liverpool Area
Pay Rate: £90.00-£130.00 per day
We're partnering with a 'Good' Primary school, who is looking for an experience EYFS Class Teacher,
You will be teaching in a Nursery class and supported by two teaching Assistant. The post is temporary and 3 days a week post
This is to cover Mat cover until April 2021. You must have EYFS teaching experience and have a wealth of EYFS knowledge of the curriculum
The school is a 2 form-entry and you will be working with a success experienced EYFS team who really work together, share planning and support each other. The schools is proud of their community spirit and how they really support their pupils and families within their community.
- Teaching all areas of the EYFS primary curriculum
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
- Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintaining discipline
Required Skills & Experience:
- EYFS or KS1 experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Good organisational and time-management skills.
- Energy, enthusiasm, patience, dedication, resilience and self-discipline.
We are looking for teachers that are:
- Inspirational and highly effective in the classroom; You must have EYFS experience
- Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential;
- Able to contribute to, and work, as part of a team
- Creative in their approach to children's learning
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Nicki on 0151 519 0800 at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.