Set up and operate high speed lamination machine in strict adherence to company safety and quality standards.
· Set up and operate the lamination machine in strict adherence to company safety standards.
· Mix large quantity adhesive batches as required by job run.
· Run material according to customer and Quality specifications so that the product conforms to documented standards.
· Ensure proper documentation in FBS system of all downtime and job notes as they pertain to production job.
· Operate in a manner that will result in reducing waste and optimizing production.
· Work as a team member by helping other operators to achieve production objectives.
· Communicate information during shift changes to ensure that quality and production objectives are followed.
· A minimum of one year previous experience with machine set up/operation of high speed machinery.
· Must be able to work around chemicals.
· Must be able to operate high-speed equipment with multiple operators.
· Must be able to read Standard/Metric measuring tape.
· Must be able to perform basic mathematic calculations of standard/metric measurements.
As a provider of job services and direct hire search since 1978, Accurate Personnel has grown from a regional Chicagoland firm to a full-service job agency and professional direct-hire search firm with nationwide reach.
Role: Laminator Operator 3rd shift!!!!!!
Location: Crystal Lake,
Apply for this job now.