Role: Subscriptions Marketing Manager
About us: emap is a B2B content, subscription, and networking business. We connect influential people and organisations to a high-value network of decision-makers, data, and ideas through our industry-leading portfolio of brands including. Drapers, Architects Journal, Architectural Review, and other leading brands.
About the role: This role will cover the subscriptions marketing of leading brands within the portfolio, including Drapers, MRW, Retail Jeweller and HVN news. These titles are paid subscription titles and as the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the growth in revenue and manage the budgets of each of the brands, ensuring that the KPIs are reached.
The brand extensions include events and bespoke 'client solutions’, you will work closely with the sponsorship team on the client solutions to provide marketing support. The mix includes webinars, reports, round tables, meetings, and some events.
About you: A qualified marketing professional you will have a proven track record in direct marketing, campaign management and digital marketing and experience in B2B subscriptions.
With a good knowledge of online audience behaviours. You will also have an excellent understanding and direct experience of acquisition and renewals of B2B publications for print and digital publications. You will be able to spot opportunities and transform ideas into practical reality and review existing challenges generating fresh solutions.
- Drive subscriber acquisition, and engagement performance
- Measure and review performance within key ROI and KPI criteria to increase lead generation, conversion, and retention rates.
- Create compelling, needs-based campaigns that articulate the value of our brands and the brand propositions, working within brand guidelines.
- Use multi-channel media, including on and offline.
- Ensure subscriptions are represented across all the relevant platforms: events - awards\conferences webpages\bespoke events.
- work closely with the Key Account Manager on Corporate subscriptions to ensure the growth targets are supported.
- Use market intelligence and customer insight and analysis to increase understanding of our audiences and effectiveness of our campaigns.
Benefits: emap is part of Metropolis international, as a Group we are committed to providing a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees.
- 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell)
- Health plan
- Life insurance cover
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Discounted gym memberships
- Retail discount vouchers and more
How to apply: Please send your CV. Due to the volume of applications, we receive, we are unable to give individual feedback at the application stage, however if you are successfully shortlisted you will be contacted within 10 working days of the closing date.
Privacy: Metropolis Group respects the privacy of every person for whom we have personal data. We comply with data protection legislation such as the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation which regulates the processing of data and ensures that your data is processed fairly and lawfully, is kept secure and only that data necessary for any processing is kept.
Diversity and Inclusion: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status