Large medical group is looking for a Registered Nurse to join their triage team. You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients over the phone. This is a full time direct hire role, with a schedule of four 10 hour shifts. No nights, weekends or holidays!
- Establish patient treatment plans.
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior.
- Communicate with collaborating physicians regarding patient care.
- Educate patients about health maintenance.
- Maintain accurate patient medical records.
- Administer injections as needed.
- Active NYS RN license.
- Familiarity with medical software. Medent experience a plus!
- Experience in a medical office setting.
- Ability to build rapport with patients over the phone.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
MedicalPeople is a staffing agency that specializes in placing healthcare professionals with various disciplines and expertise into medical facilities across the country. We are committed to the highest standard of quality in medical staffing solutions. MedicalPeople is devoted to staffing expertly trained and highly qualified healthcare professionals who also possess the work ethic needed to meet the exacting standards of each facility with whom we are proud to work.
Role: Registered Nurse - Triage - OB/GYN
Apply for this job now.