Personal Lines ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Property/Casualty Insurance – Risk Management Services
Responsibilities to Include:
- Service and maintain all aspects of a variety of Personal Accounts
- Responsible for renewal marketing of existing accounts.
- Assist with placement of insurance for prospects.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Identify cross marketing opportunities.
- Round out accounts.
- Review applications and policies for accurate information.
- Strong knowledge of Property, Liability, Auto, Watercraft, Recreational Vehicles, Collections, Flood and Umbrella coverage.
- Ability to identify and explain coverage and gaps in coverage.
- Experience with navigation and on-line rating on company websites.
- Preparing Reports and Proposals.
- General processing – claims reporting, auto ID cards, Certificates of Insurances, Binders, etc.
- Active NY Brokers License required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Applied Systems (TAM) a plus.
Characteristics of suitable applicant:
- Goal oriented
- Must have excellent oral skills and possess the ability to intelligently explain property/casualty insurance.
- Team player.
- Must be organized.
- 5+ years related industry experience
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental, Life & Supplemental Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, Section 125 plan, Business Travel Accident, 401(k) plan with 50% company match.
We also offer “Summer Fridays” and our dress code is business casual.
Chernoff Diamond is a rapidly growing Benefits and Risk Management Consulting Firm that advises local and national clients. Our culture is diverse, our atmosphere is intellectually stimulating and we are seeking energetic, motivated, goal-oriented professionals to join our team. We offer the possibility of advancement in an exciting, fast-paced environment. Please visit us on the web at #removed#
Chernoff Diamond was founded on the belief that off-the-shelf solutions are not good enough for our clients. Decades later, we are recognized as thought leaders with a history of developing solutions that set new standards for effectiveness, endurance and administrative efficiency.
We have deep expertise and experience in employee benefits, retirement plans, compensation, human capital and insurance. We advise on some of the most complex and pressing matters for clients throughout the country. We serve corporations, investment and private equity groups, professional firms, colleges and universities, non-profits, banking and financial institutions, municipalities, utilities, and affluent families.
How to apply:
Role: Risk Consultant
Apply for this job now.