With a diverse client base and an international presence, this firm punch well above their weight. Through continued growth and success of their Residential department, they are looking for an entrepreneurial, like-minded individual to come on board.
This firm based in Manchester also have offices in London, as well as other parts in the UK and internationally. They are ranked in the Legal 500, with several Lawyers being ranked as leaders in their field.
They invest in their infrastructure and have recently had a complete office renovation which has put them in a new league. The firm is highly profitable and well managed, and in recent years they have won many awards. They are a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and forward-thinking firm. There is a real collegiate culture and an open-door policy for both Lawyers and support staff.
The firm has ambitious growth planned over the next 24 months, making now an exciting time to join the practice.
The firm are looking for a Residential Property Solicitor to join their growing office in Manchester.
You will be dealing with a mixed caseload of all residential conveyancing transactions including sales and purchases of leaseholds and freeholds, mortgages and transfers of equity.
You will manage your own caseload from instruction to completion and be fully supported alongside a paralegal.
You will be provided with the tools to develop your technical knowledge and contribute to the profitability of the Residential Property team in a friendly and supportive environment.
- You will be a Solicitor with at least 2 years' experience
- You should have good technical knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships with clients
- You will enjoy working in a challenging, fast moving and professional environment
- You will have a keen interest in business development
- Salary is competitive around market rate, which will be dependent on experience, on offer is an excellent benefits package and bonus scheme
This is an exciting opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor to join this, legal 500 ranked firm based in Manchester
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.