Anti-Money Laundering Analyst
Base Location: Annesley, Notts
If you’re looking to join a successful, continuously growing business and be an essential part of the Connell Group’s compliance team then this could be the ideal role for you.
The purpose of this entry level role is to support the Head of Crime Prevention, delivering an effective framework/oversight of all aspects of the Group’s standards and controls to prevent the Group being used to further financial crime.
You will be responsible for:
- You will act as subject matter expert and provide technical and practical advice and guidance on general matters relating to Anti-Money Laundering and Customer Due Diligence to our business.
- Identify and report Suspicious Activity and report to the Senior Deputy Money Laundering Nominated Officer/MLNO
- Attend in-house or external AML training as directed by the Operations Manager
- Undertake Estate Agency duties as directed by the Operations Manager
Your experience and skills will include:
- Ideally you will have relevant experience within or with particular knowledge of estate agency, but is not essential.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to deliver high quality written work and reporting.
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills and the credibility to work well with Senior Management and relevant external agencies.
- Highly self-motivated with ability to prioritise time, to work unsupervised and to react to urgent situations.
- A knowledge of Money Laundering Regulations would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Willingness to work towards professional qualifications
The wellbeing of our staff is of the utmost importance to us, which is why our corporate charity partner is MIND. Not only did we top up pay for all furloughed staff during the pandemic to ease any financial concerns, we also have in place a variety of ongoing mental health initiatives and an employee assistance programme to help with worries about all aspects of life.
About Connells Group
Connells Group is one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK and as of March 2021 also encompasses Countrywide. Founded in 1936 and with a network of over 1,200 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of consumer and corporate services including new homes, mortgage services, conveyancing, EPC provision, surveying, corporate lettings, asset management, land&planning, LPA receivers and auctions.