Finance Manager required for a leading business in the Leeds area, looking for a strong minded technical accountant who is looking for a progressive and challenging role.
Whilst we appreciate these are uncertain times and a lot of people are unsure of whether to consider new jobs, our client is incredibly robust and frankly has not been effected negatively by this economic down turn.
If you are a Big Four candidate looking for your first move or you are an ex practice trained accountant looking for your second move this is a fantastic opportunity to consider.
The Financial Manager is a pivotal role in the organisation to co-ordinate, manage and develop a team of part qualified Financial Accountants to deliver a first class accounting services to range of corporate clients. You will take the lead in delivering the service to clients including delivering financial results and key metrics.
You will also overview financial information to produce statutory financial statements and reports and to deal with ad-hoc queries. The successful candidate is likely to be a practice trained qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA) seeking career progression from an Assistant Manager / Manager level role within an audit firm, or someone who has already made a move but is seeking a new career challenge..
You will benefit from a positive culture and working environment as well as unrivalled training & development opportunities. You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Further Key details:
- Overseeing a small team of finance professionals
- Ensure successful and timely completion of period end process
- Maintain and develop the internal controls
- Ensure completion of inter-company and ledger accounts as well as balance sheet reconciliations
- Work closely with the wider finance team including Tax and Internal Audit functions
- Liaise with external auditors as and when required
WHMSYORKS REF: 16896405