Company: AMENITY HEALTH SERVICES, PLLC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Are you looking for a job helping children develop to their full potential?
Due to our rapid growth, we seek a PEDIATRIC SPEECH LANANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST ASSISTANT (SLPA). in Channelview Houston, Tx. and it's surrounding areas, who specialize in Pediatric Home Health and can meet the following:
- *Currently active SLPA state license*
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- Current CPR certification *American Heart Association or Red Cross preferred
- Bilingual - Spanish
- Experience with pediatric, autistic, and developmentally disabled patients
responsibilities for a SLPA are following but not limited to:
- treat a variety of ages, in home setting
- treat according to plan of care created by SLP and Physician
- treatments for 30 minute increments
Become part of our growing team, simply submit your resume for instant review! take advantage of our benefits, room to grow and, constant growing caseloads.
Powered by JazzHR