Do you crave an independent position that will allow you to use your skills as a housekeeper and lover of dogs? Then this is the opportunity for you!
Our client, an influential couple that own a home in Bryn Mawr PA are looking for that one in a million person that can help with housekeeping, taking care of their beloved children (their two adorable dogs) and help to manage the household.
- All aspects of general housekeeping and deep cleaning of residence; museum quality cleaning including care for fine furniture, art, antiques, etc.
- Polishing fine surfaces; includes silver, brass, china, crystal, marble, etc.
- Laundry and ironing of clothing and linens; packing and unpacking for frequent travel
- Care of fine garments, use of steam press; seasonal wardrobe management
- Management and organization of closets, pantries, etc.
- Greeting guests and answering phone calls; formal service, entertaining set up and serving.
- Full Charge Housekeeping, Laundry, Ironing
- Possible driving for errands and helping with pet needs (will need own transportation but this position will generously compensate for use of private vehicle)
Start time is generally 8:30 to 9 am but some days may have needs for earlier starts.
- Excellent references required from current and previous employers
- Minimum 3 years related work experience in a private home or estate as Executive Housekeeper
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent English and communication skills; additional language skills are a plus
- Hands on with positive attitude, high energy, and strong work ethic
- Passion for people and dogs!
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- US work authorization / a clean driving record of course
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: generously negotiable!
- cleaning: 3 years (Preferred)
Placers is a recruitment solutions company - a culturally led, customer centric company that solves recruitment problems through the eyes of our customers. As a company focused on helping companies acquire the best talent fit for them, we value people and relationships and believe that happy employees = happy customers.
Are you the type of person who likes working in a fast paced, dynamic workplace where innovation and creativity are valued?
Role: Executive Housekeeper - Must LOVE DOGS!
Location: Bryn Mawr,
Apply for this job now.