We are seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Helping Other People Everyday
We provide service to our customers, and also to each other. We are a diverse team of professionals who are better together than we ever could be apart. Helping Other People Everyday is more than a mantra, it’s a way of life.
Role: Customer Service~North/South~100k+/yr
Location: Grandyle Village,
Apply for this job now.