PowerPoint Production Specialist
Monday –Friday 09.00-17.00
£38,000 per annum plus generous annual bonus and excellent benefits
Our client, a well-known investment fund management organisation based in the West End, are looking for an exceptional PowerPoint Production Specialist to join their professional and friendly expert team.
The team itself consists of three creative professionals. They are a close-knit group who work closely with the sales and sales support teams and fund managers to produce expert quality presentations. This role is integral to the way the organisation is presented to prospective clients and investors, so excellent attention to detail along with a natural talent for creating attention-grabbing presentations is vital. Sales Managers and Fund Managers rely on these presentations to best represent the company, so they must be absolutely faultless in order to develop and maintain business relationships and client trust.
Perks and benefits
The basic salary offered for this role is £38,000 plus a generous annual performance related bonus, BUPA private medical, excellent pension contribution and a generous holiday allowance.
The company itself holds the deep belief that their employees must be comfortable and happy in their environment. As such, they have just invested in and refurbished their beautiful offices and boast an incredible, flexible working environment with many perks, including: Free continental breakfast, free fruit, chocolate and drinks, on-site gym for the exclusive use of employees, showers, seated and standing desks, sleeping pods and library.
- Liaising closely with the internal sales team and fund managers, treating them as you would do a client, to understand and deliver their requirements
- Maintaining close working relationships, ensuring full understanding of internal clients’ needs and suggesting improvements where suitable
- Communicating with all levels at all points within the process, ensuring you are keeping internal clients informed of progress or any delays
- Encouraging and seeking feedback to ensure standards are being maintained
- Producing presentations promptly and efficiently within timeframes
- Planning workload accordingly to ensure you are meeting deadlines
- Ensuring brand consistency
- Presenting information within presentations which are visually appealing to the reader
- Understanding the information and data being shown in presentations and think of the best ways to convey it
- Using creativity in terms of the use of colour, imagery, layout and infographics
- Ensuring absolute accuracy of information from a business and regulatory viewpoint
- Ensuring presentations are reviewed and only released for use once fully approved
- Providing support to produce/assist with the production of printed literature where required, working in InDesign to lay-out brochures, newsletters, etc for print-ready artwork
- A keen eye for accuracy in data, detail and design
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and grammar with accurate arithmetic skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads with multiple responsibilities
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Intermediate knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Good communication and the ability to build relationships and work effectively with colleagues
- A basic understanding of the asset management industry
- A willingness to get involved with all requirements of the marketing department
This is a fantastic, unique opportunity to work in a friendly, relaxed environment with a great team of people. If this great role sounds like the perfect fit for you then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown today.
It is HYF’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.