TeacherActive is in the Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain, Top 20 in The Recruiter's Fast 50 and one of Sunday Times/Virgin Fast Track 100's fastest growing UK businesses!
We are continuing our remarkable growth across the UK and have some exciting opportunities for Recruitment Consultants to join our dynamic and vibrant team in Manchester.
We are based in the heart of the city centre, overlooking Piccadilly gardens and a five-minute walk from Manchester Piccadilly Station.
We're looking for people with big personalities, great communication skills and ambition.
With a clear path for progression and with ongoing support and guidance from your Branch Manager, this is the perfect time to join one of the country's leading education recruiters.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be enrolled onto our professional development programme called The Academy. A 12-month programme offering training, coaching and mentoring. Your graduation from The Academy will be celebrated with a Directors Lunch along with your manager.
What do we offer?
- The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry
- Uncapped commission
- OTE £30,000 - £45,000 in year one
- OTE £40,000 - £60,000 in year two
- The opportunity to increase your basic salary by hitting key milestones
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
- A supportive, friendly, fun environment focussed on your success
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- Extra days annual leave on your Birthday!
- Company run functions that celebrate success
- Champagne Fridays
What you will need to show?
- Drive, determination, motivation
- Confident and resilient personality
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional organisation skills
- The ability to work and learn in a fast-paced environment
How to apply
At TeacherActive we don't do ordinary. If you believe you have what it takes, apply with your CV.
If you need any further information about this Recruitment Consultant vacancy, then please call the TAQ team on #removed#.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer.