Peterborough: Cambridgeshire. An upcoming maternity leave has created an opening for an experienced Finance Manager/ Senior Finance Manager to step in on a 12+ month fixed term contract.
Working for a division of a large national business, this position has full ownership of the P&L and BS and offers the chance to influence every part of the accounting cycle, from reporting to analysis to controls and much more.
You will also lead and motivate an experienced team of PQ and qualified accountants to help them reach their full potential and stay on top of reporting cycles
Key duties include:
- Ownership of weekly and monthly results, including commentary to board.
- Business partnering a range of non finance senior managers, to help them better understand business performance.
- Ownership of all corporate reporting and working closely with the group reporting team.
- Ownership of all balance sheet recs, including analysis, and flagging risks/opportunities
- Preparation, submission and delivery of budget and outlooks for NI/ROI/Digital Services and
all group areas of the P&L.
- Oversight of central costs Budgets/Forecast and the allocations across the P&L's.
- Consolidation and review of full P&L budget and outlooks with the other finance
manager before presentation to CFO and CEO.
You will receive a full handover and training coupled with a competitive salary and benefits.
In return you will embrace the contract with the same gusto and dedication you would a permanent assignment.
Whilst an extension can not be guaranteed, the organisation is large enough they may find a further role for a great applicant.
Suitable applicants must hold a full CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualification and be used to working under the rigour and deadlines of a large business.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across Lincolnshire, Midlands and the East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at .