We are seeking an Administrative Coordinator to join our team! We are seeking detail-oriented administrative candidates eager to work in a multifaceted, collegial and professional office environment. This quickly growing organization seeks a long-term employee to maintain regularity of processes including but not limited to: general administrative support, the tracking and management of applications, member/client communications and operations, inventory, blog schedule and submissions, marketing, sales, social media, customer queries and feedback, and the management of submitted data therein. The Administrative Coordinator should be able to work independently, be able to troubleshoot common and complex issues and track resolution to provide quality services and solutions. Candidates must possess great attention to detail and strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time, multitask and prioritize a variety of responsibilities. The position requires professionalism, interpersonal savvy, discretion and an adaptable team player to accommodate servicing a diverse customer base. Individual must be able to manage priorities efficiently and effectively, as well as be flexible and ready to shift focus to support executive staff.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Prioritize and manage multiple roles and responsibilities, track and manage multiple year-long processes and projects
· Manage time, schedule and resources to complete tasks and projects accurately and on time
· Provide administrative support to multiple members of the team located in Santa Rosa (HQ) and other remote professionals. This could include: research, the use of spreadsheets and other professional software and systems, generating reports, data entry, cataloging, documentation, tracking and filing
· Maintain member services processing and provide client support including managing daily routine client requests through inbound and outbound electronic communication requests, package and ship member rewards
· Use exceptional writing skills to edit and draft marketing materials and other client and prospective client communications
· Manage email groups and create email campaigns through MailerLite
· Calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external staff
· Review, reconcile, and file documents from our training events
· Blog management, editing and scheduling
· Adapt to changing demand other duties as assigned
· Create, print, and ship physical diplomas for graduates of our program
· Past administrative experience in an office setting
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Strong command of Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Basic understanding of MailerLite or similar email marketing platform
· General office administration – managing calendars and scheduling
· Meticulous note-taking and documentation skills
· Self-sufficiency; ability to troubleshoot, problem-solve, and learn new programs with little supervision
· Flexible, multi-tasker, able to take on new responsibilities and adapt quickly
· Experience with Airtable or basic understanding of other database management systems
· Blog editorial or related writing experience
· Knowledge of Stamps.com web application
- Work for the leading provider of nature therapy training world wide
- ANFT is quickly expanding providing opportunity for professional growth and advancement
- Vacation, sick leave and health insurance for full time employees
This job description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position and may change with or without notice.
Once we have received your resume and writing sample, we will respond within 2 weeks.
The Association's of Nature and Forest Therapy Guides and Programs is a global leader in promoting the development and practice of Forest Therapy and the leading provider of nature therapy training world wide . Our Forest Therapy Guide Training draws on the latest medical research, new developments in the field of nature connection, and ancient traditions of mindfulness and wellness promotion. We have trained over 600 guides working now in 40 countries on six continents. Every guided walk is an act of power and beauty, cultivating deep connections with transformational impacts on people and nature. Our work is human and environment centered. The business is rapidly expanding and we are in need of like minded people to help us continue to grow the field and provide training so that more people in more parts of the world can benefit from this positive work.
Role: Administrative Coordinator
Location: Santa Rosa,
Apply for this job now.