Talent Acquisition Manager
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager with proven management and recruitment skills to lead our team in their continued dedication to attracting, hiring and retaining top industry talent.This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong recruitment experience who is looking to advance to the next level. The Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for managing a small recruiting team, while also managing a requisition portfolio. The Talent Acquisition Manager is charged with developing, implementing and facilitating recruitment and placement strategies to support and further our mission to become the “Employer of Choice.”
- Design, implement and deliver an effective talent strategy to source and attract the talent to support our company strategy, as well as current and future growth
- Build strong, credible relationships with senior leaders, hiring managers, operating as a trusted adviser and subject matter expert
- Strategically plans and implements recruitment activities such as job fairs, targeted advertising and selective use of search firms to meet the staffing needs
- Develop and implement key recruiting metrics to measure team effectiveness and provide data-driven, actionable insights
- Engage and develop relationships with community organizations and cultivate your network with partners and potential team members
- Create and post exciting content via social media to drive talent brand
- Prepares and maintains statistical reports related to recruitment and retention
- Travel as necessary for company events and/or recruiting related events or training
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- 5+ years of broad recruiting and business experience required, with at least 3 years managing a recruiting function
- Experience in headcount planning, talent acquisition strategies, employer branding
- BA/BS degree, Business, or a related field
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- A big picture, creative problem-solver with the ability to prioritize, create actionable plans, manage and deliver tangible outcomes
- Success in leading, influencing and building relationships at all organizational levels
- Strong execution skills
- Strong leadership qualities and skills with the ability to inspire and motivate staff gaining buy-in, building trust and coaching
Who we are
Apex International is a dynamic, high-quality manufacturer of personal and home care products with an extensive range of capabilities in OTC, cosmetic, and natural products. Apex is a leader in contract manufacturing because of its measurable advantage in quality, commitment to Lean Manufacturing and continuous improvement, financial strength as a privately held, single-owner company and employees that are great at customer focus and problem-solving.
Apex International is a rapidly growing & financially stable environment that prides itself on internal employee development, promotion from within, and providing a collaborative, fun and dynamic working environment. Apex International offers competitive wages, a full benefits package including medical & dental for full-time employees, various insurance options (life, long & short term disability, AD&D), 401k options, generous vacation and additional PTO accrual.
Role: Talent Acquisition Manager
Apply for this job now.