Company: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
A boutique London law firm, who are a leader in reputation management, confidentiality and privacy are looking for a Commercial Litigation Associate to join their market leading team.
Working as part of a close-knit team, the role offers opportunities for accelerated career and personal development; as well as rapid opportunities to develop a portfolio of client relationships.
- Boutique law firm based in the City of London
- Specialists in reputation management, privacy and confidentiality
- International client base
- Working on defamation and privacy cases
- Working with a broad range of FTSE 100 clients and their boards, listed and private businesses around the world and prominent figures and their families
- Agile and flexible working as standard
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- 4-8 PQE Commercial Litigation Solicitor
- You will want to specialise in reputation management / ideally have worked in media litigation, regulatory or white-collar crime
- You should be comfortable meeting face to face with clients
The ideal candidate will excel at managing teams and working collaboratively with others, while having the confidence to take a lead on projects and initiatives.
A commitment to developing your personal brand, personal reputation and business development skills is imperative.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact George Langford for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.