COMPANY: ISE PARTNERS LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Are you a recent science graduate who’s looking to join an outstanding biotech firm which is constantly growing and developing? This firm offers the chance for you to be part of a team which is launching incredible new medical products and techniques; leaders in their field they are the front runners in the medical development industry and will support your continued growth and progression.
Your role as Office Assistant will include (but not be limited to):
- Data management and filing – logging information and statistics about research and trials
- Planning and arranging internal and external meetings, video conferences and calls
- Managing staff calendars and schedules
- Administrative support for the Directors
- Conference and event planning
- Assisting a variety of departments including HR, Legal and Operational
- Coordinating domestic and international travel for the team, such as booking flights and hotels
This opportunity is the perfect chance for a recent BSc graduate to demonstrate their ambition and drive, working in a sector which motivates them, alongside likeminded individuals who are all part of an incredibly supportive team.
This firm is looking to interview ASAP and so don’t miss your chance to apply now!
This role is based 2 days a week in Oxford and 3 days a week in London. London to Oxford travel will be paid for.