Specktrum Inc, the leader in business ethics and regulatory compliance solutions is seeking business development and sales support contractors. The ideal candidate will be an aggressive, persuasive, high energy quick study, who is independent, can work from comfort of their home, and has no qualms being paid only on performance.
To be clear, we seek contractors willing to be compensated on commission only. This gig is perfect for those looking to make additional income or work part time from comfort of their homes.
What makes this opportrunity better than most commission only engagements is that Specktrum pays residual commissions on multi-year client service agreements. So you can continue to earn commissions on retained clients in perpetuity.
Additionally there is potential to convert to a salaried position dependent on performance and company growth.
This gig also comes with the benefit of providing sales associates with experience in the business ethics and compliance space and obtain referenceable sales experience. Commission on new sales can realistically range from $3K - $25K, per deal, with opportunities for residual compensation.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Great listener, problem solver, quick thinker and ability to work independently
- Assertive and persuasive without coming off as forceful
- Exceptional attention to details
- Jaw-droppingly awesome people skills
- Astounding communication skills
- Highly inquisitive, analytical, driven, logical, detail-oriented and independent
- Ability to pick up new concepts, and learn about US and global regulatory trade laws and regulations
- Ability to speak to Specktrum's Third Party Due Diligence Reporting for Anti-Bribery purposes
- Prospect new business. Work closely with Specktrum's Managing Partner to build pipeline of leads
- Develop leads and set appointments
- Develop lists of new prospects to support sales initiatives
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Pursue prospects using creative, timely follow-ups
- Heavy cold calling and email prospecting required
- Keep accurate records and log activity in Hubspot or Excel spreadsheet
- Provide feedback from prospects to help us improve our offerings and messaging
Please see us on the web at #
Specktrum enables entities of all sizes to be commercially successful by developing and maintaining balanced world class custom ethics and compliance programs that manage the risk associated with conducting business in today’s complex global and local environments.
Specktrum provides end to end compliance support consisting of:
. Program Design & Implementation
. Compliance Training
. Risk-Control Assessments
. Third Party Risk Management and Due Diligence
. Compliance Management Software Decision & Configuration Support
. ISO Readiness and Audits
Our scope covers
Business Ethics & Code of Conduct: Conflict of Interest, Sexual Harassment, Discrimination & Inclusion
Regulatory Trade Compliance: Export Control, Anti-Bribery & Corruption, Economic Sanctions, Data Privacy Protection, Modern Slavery, Conflict Minerals, Anti-Boycott
Performance & Assurance: ISO Readiness support and Audits (9001, 27001, 37001, 19600, 14000, 45001, 22000)
Role: Sales Associate
Apply for this job now.