Call Centre Advisor
£18,000 per annum
Immediate start required! This is a temp vacancy, with the potentail to be permenant for the right candidate.
Call Centre Advisors required for our customer service focused client, based in Woolpit. Call centre experience is an advantage, although full training will be given and you will find yourself working in a supportive and friendly team. We are looking for confident individuals, with a professional telephone manner and an excellent eye for detail. Ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritse your workload is essential.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm and there is free on-site parking.
You will work as part of a busy team, answering calls, and inputting information into the in-house systems. Daily duties will include:
- Taking inbound calls
- Gathering information from customers
- Accurately inputting data into various systems
- Liaising with other departments and external third parties on a daily basis
- Responding to emails from clients, suppliers etc.
- Extracting information for reporting purposes
- General administration to support the department function
The successful candidates will have previous customer service experience and the following aptitudes:
- The ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Accurate and confident IT skills
- The ability to liaise at all level
For more information please call Laura in our Bury branch on 01284 767979.
Due to the high number of applicants, if you have not been contacted withing 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.