Company: CYGNET HEALTH CARE
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £11.50 PER HOUR (£23,023 PER ANNUM)
We are looking for a confident Care & Support Worker with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
Cygnet Hospital Taunton provides specialist inpatient services for older adults with mental health problems and for men diagnosed with a learning disability. The hospital also provides an acute inpatient admissions service for men over the age of 18.
The hospital is situated in a rural setting amongst Taunton farmland, within acres of peaceful fields. This quiet and tranquil environment offers great benefit to our service users who are able to walk in the expansive hospital grounds and take in the countryside scenery. Taunton town centre offers contrast to the quieter country life with market places, shopping malls and many other entertainment areas such as restaurants, theatres and cinemas.
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
- Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs
- Report on medical & welfare needs as required
- Maintain a safe, clean environment for all
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Enhanced maternity
- Free Health Cash plan
- 24 hours free GP support line
- Free life assurance cover
- Free eye tests
- Car lease discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Free mortgage broker and Insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Employee NHS - discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- An excellent communicator & a good team player
- Sensitive & intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
- Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
If interested, please apply below or forward your cv to #removed#
Please note: We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.