Secondary Supply Teachers needed in Basingstoke to help support local Schools.
Supply Desk are working in an exclusive partnership with HAMPSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL and the Supply service and are seeking Secondary teachers to support with day to day and short term assignments for schools in and around Basingstoke.
We cover the whole of Hampshire and are looking for more teachers and Cover Supervisors to help support our schools in Basingstoke.
Pay: £100 - £140 per day
We are currently looking for Teachers who:
- Are outstanding classroom professionals
- Have a clear knowledge and understanding of the Secondary curriculum
- Comfortable teaching across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- Experience with high levels of Army children in schools would be beneficial due to the nature of the local area
- Confident covering an array of subjects with a subject specialism being a bonus
- Are committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
- Qualified Teacher / Registered with GTC/ QTS/ NQT
- Happy to support more challenging schools where behaviour may be present in the classroom
- Have a DBS on the Update Service
*You must be readily available in the mornings and also be available for at least 2-3 days per week on a regular basis
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to daniel.parry @supplydesk.co.uk or call me on 07920 219669