We are seeking a Full-Time LPN to join our team! You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to our patients.
- Work hand in hand with our MD at our concierge facility
- Provide concierge patient care and treatment for our patients
- Take vitals and medical history
- Follow protocols for all services
- Administer and monitor IV's
- Draw blood
- Collaborate with MD to administer prescribed services
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Order medical supplies and keep track of inventory
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments, per MD.
- Ability to help with administrative duties if necessary.
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the regenerative field is a plus!
Dr. Sears is an author, lecturer, and anti-aging pioneer. He has been featured on ABC News, CNN, and ESPN as well as over 50 national radio programs. He publishes a monthly paid e-newsletter and the daily e-mail broadcast Doctor's House Call.
Our company offers competitive salaries, bonuses and above-average benefits. These benefits include paid vacation, holidays and sick days as well as health insurance and a 401(k). Employees also receive discounts on company products and on the use of Dr. Sears's Wellness Center. They may also have free access to gym memberships, on-site exercise equipment, on-site yoga classes and free organic eggs.
Please submit your resume with 3 professional references for immediate consideration. References will be checked.
To learn more, check out our company websites:
Role: LPN/ Licensed Practical Nurse
Location: Royal Palm Beach,
Apply for this job now.