Our company has been selected as the General Contractor on hundreds of hospital projects over the past 25 years. We perform many of our projects under negotiated contracts but also participate in bidding projects against other general contractors.
We have completed projects such as Oncology Units, Surgery Suites, Laboratories, Imaging Centers, Neonatal Intensive Care Units, Emergency Rooms, Seismic Retrofits, Offices, Chapels, and Entire Wing Remodels.
Our specific experience in the area of hospital construction equips us to meet schedules, and enhance quality while controlling cost through plan review, detail coordination, and the use of our valued subcontractors who also specialize in hospital work.
· OSHPD procedures
· Knowledge with working in occupied hospitals, providing infectious control, public safety, and working in sterile environments
- Oversee total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with client representatives, subcontractors, security, etc.
- Coordinate assigned work with work of different crafts, company departments, or other contractors.
- Maintain liaison with estimating, and planning to ensure work complies with drawings, specifications, and schedule.
- Assist in resolving construction problems (lack of productivity, work interfaces, etc.) as required.
- Ensure all onsite personnel comply with project procedures, safety program requirements, work rules, etc. Document all violations, notify project management, and recommend/implement corrective actions as required.
General Contractor - We specialize in hospital construction.
Role: Construction Superintendent
Apply for this job now.