Ambercare is searching for a Full-Time Hospice Chaplain for our Silver City location. We make a difference every day to patients and families coping with end-of-life illnesses. Join our caring and compassionate team today.
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k with match, paid holidays, a generous PTO package, and more!
Shift Information: Fulltime role with seven days of on-call per month
Territory: Silver City, Deming, Lordsburg, Gila, and Mimbres areas
- Graduate of an accredited seminary or school of theology and/or a certificate of ordination or commission from a religious faith group; completion of Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) preferred
- Previous hospice experience working with death and dying strongly preferred
- Comfortable in an interfaith setting and able to accept different lifestyles, cultures, beliefs, and values
- Ability to network with community clergy and congregations
- Maintains a current CPR certification
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance is required
Do you have the calling for Hospice Services?
In order to apply directly from your phone, text 2565 to 575.205.1296.