The ideal candidate is an RN with ICU/CCU/ER experience; industry and teaching experience is a plus. Duties include the support of clinical procedures relating to Targeted Temperature Management. The primary responsibility is clinical education in the acute care setting. The position involves working closely with nursing leaders, nursing staff, physicians and sales professionals.
· Licensed as a Registered Nurse with a BSN or BS and Critical Care experience
· Two to three years of actual clinical work experience. Hospital ICU/CCU, and research, education/presentation experience
· Proficiency with a computer (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
· Able to function autonomously and in partnership with the Sales Representative
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to assess problems and overcome obstacles
· Multi-task oriented. Organized, assertive and self-motivated
· Professional attitude and proper business and clinical judgment
· Strong work ethic with evidence of being a team player
· Must be willing to travel up to 75% a week
· Professional attire required for conferences and hospital visits
· Use existing approved tools and guidelines to provide clear product education
· Representing company products and services per manufacturers guidelines and company directives
· Assimilate current research to master data on Targeted Temperature Management
· Understand and abide by FDA Guidelines for manufacturers of TTM devices
· Provide direct customer training/in-servicing during all phases of the sales/implementation process
· Demonstrate professionalism and excellent communication skills with Nurse Managers, Clinical Educators, Staff Nurses and Physicians
· Deliver high level sales/clinical presentations to hospital administration and influential medical/ nursing staffs.
· Maintenance visits and rounds through clinical units to determine and troubleshoot problems and needs
· Utilize efficient time management and cost containment in all activities
· Comply with hospital rules and requirements
· Assist with internal quality improvement efforts
· Attend assigned national conferences and exhibitions
· Complete Monthly expense reporting
· In-town/out-of-town travel and overnight stays
· Work schedule will vary and covering multiple shifts will be necessary at times
· Carrying, transporting of training materials to appropriate locations
· Standing when performing training or working trade shows
This position works remotely with 75% travel
Medical device company with proven leadership is expanding their clinical education team. Be apart of game changing medical devices that affect patient care. Leadership team is dedicated to a fun performance driven culture.
Company needs an Operation/Admin Manager who wants to be apart of breakthrough portfolio of critical care devices. Company provides great salary, 401K, laptop, insurance and generous vacation package.
Role: Clinical Education Manager
Apply for this job now.