Company: PICTURE MORE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity to join a small team of engineers working on a mixture of projects and BAU tasks.
A great time to get involved as the company have many exciting upcoming projects that would require your involvement. The firm is currently going through a cloud migration so Azure experience is extremely advantageous.
The ideal individual will be a broad technical security engineer with experience with on-prem and cloud products as well as SIEM technologies. Although, the firm is open to an individual with security operations experience ready to take a step up.
The global firm is offering a salary of £60,000-£65,000 with limited days in office. The individual can be based in any UK office within the requirement of 2-3 days a month in the office.
More skills and responsibilities are detailed below:
- Proven experience with a wide range of security tools, platforms and services including SIEM, Logging and Monitoring, EDR/MDR, Vulnerability Detection, Network Sensors (IDS/IPS/WAF/honeypots)
- Cloud technologies
- Maintain the firms portfolio of technical security controls (SIEM, Logging & Monitoring, EDR, Vulnerability Management, Identity Services, Network Sensors)
- Work closely with Security Operations and Technical SMEs across the business to support the development of technical, operational and strategic counter-threat capabilities
- Maintain the Technical Vulnerability Management capability, including all aspects of the service (tooling, scope, coverage, management reporting)
- Support the Security Operations team in their efforts to drive and track vulnerability management and remediation
- Support the development of our threat detection capability, including all aspects of the service (tooling, sensors and placement, deception, attribution and management reporting)
- Support the Security Operations team and Technical SMEs during all stages of the Incident Response Process