We have a great new opportunity for an experienced Social Care Quality Assurance & Improvement Consultant to join team within the Bracknell area.
To help improve the quality assurance systems and practice. We have an opportunity to align processes in adults and children’s social care services to ensure that we are able to evaluate and support effective practice.
The responsibilities of a Social Care Quality Assurance & Improvement Consultant includes:
- The skills, resources and capacity needed to effectively evaluate the quality of practice throughout services
- Highly efficient and robust processes for audit, supervision and evaluation
- A culture of learning and growth in which we share and learn from experiences and feed these into service improvement
- High levels of visibility throughout all levels from front-line to senior management
- You will have a social care background, with strong experience of developing effective culture and systems for quality improvement
Requirements of a Social Care Quality Assurance & Improvement Consultant:
- 2 years recent experience within Quality Assurance & Improvements field
- An enhanced DBS that is of satisfactory level is essential
Salary: Up to £400 per day, based on experience
If you would like to apply,