The Fuel Tank Installation Technician is a multi discipline position that includes the some of following duties:
- Site work activities to include: excavation, trenching, bedding, back filling, and shoring
- Installation & testing of steel threaded and welded piping
- Installation & testing of fiberglass piping
- Installation of accessories on storage tanks
- Testing of storage tanks and containment sumps (pneumatic & hydro static)
- Rigging and setting storage tanks and other equipment such as pump sets, filtration units, and truck unloading stations
- Requirements: The company is seeking both experienced people in our field, as well as, people who demonstrate other skills in line with the duties listed above in this advertisement.
Minimum capabilities and experience include:
- Ability to learn, remember, and take direction
- Team player
- High School Diploma
- Ability to read, write, and perform general mathematics
- Clean and professional presentation
- Ability to lift fifty (50) pounds without straining
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Successful drug screening and criminal background check
Preferred capabilities (not required):
- Prior experience with installation of underground or above ground storage tanks (specifically petroleum)
- Experience in welding and threading pipe.
Role: Fuel Storage Tank Installation Technician
Apply for this job now.