Description: Inside Sales Account Manager
Location: Keifer, OK
Business Unit: ARI Logistics
Date Verified: 10/25/16
Status: Full Time/ Exempt
Reports to: Branch Manager
This position will be accountable for generating new business, creating a client portfolio, and coordinating their freight movements. This position will also be responsible for growing their business and meeting and exceeding sales quotas. Their accountabilities include key performance areas:
· Operational focus on loads moved per day
· Following the development plan for successfully meeting sales quotas
· Making at least the minimum number of sales calls per day
· Contributing to a great culture of success and team and personal development
The account manager will be responsible to meet and exceed their Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Operations, Sales, and Development.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop and maintain partnerships with shipping clients and vendors across the country through cold calling prospects generated by external lead sources
2. Identify their shipping needs and obstacles, then create and execute custom solutions for them
3. Find available carriers, negotiate rates, manage carrier relationships, track in-transit shipments, and utilize market research to identify trends, threats, and opportunities within markets to best serve our carriers and customers.
4. WARM leads, follow up call to prospects
5. Overcome objections of prospective customers.
6. Maintain daily customer relationships to assigned accounts, acting as primary contact and re-directing to other departments as needed
7. Perform other duties as assigned
· Competitive mindset, hunter mentality, and positive, proactive attitude
· Team and customer-first mentality
· Ability to develop a creative approach to overcoming hurdles
· Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
· Excellent customer facing and service skills
· Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in the transportation/logistics field
· 1 year of previous Transportation or Brokerage sales required
· Book of business preferred
Action provides specialized transportation and environmental services. We have a vast array of business offerings to compliment any shipping or clean up needs.
Role: Transportation Inside Sales Manager
Apply for this job now.