Growing property management firm is seeking a part time maintenance technician to work at several apartment buildings in the Kenosha-Racine area.
The maintenance technician is responsible for apartment repairs (unplanned maintenance), apartment turnovers and general maintenance and upkeep.
Duties include following:
· Plumbing: toilet & sink clogs, leaks, changing faucets, fix toilets, installation of dishwashers
· Electrical: changing outlets, replacing light fixtures, low voltage wiring, general troubleshooting, replacing breakers
· General carpentry: painting, drywall installation and repair, installation of countertops, sink installation, mold remediation, tile and flooring repairs, door installation (framing), baseboard replacement, window screen replacement, etc.
· General building cleaning and maintenance including changing/fixing locks, cleaning dryer vents, smoke and fire alarm maintenance, placement & removal of AC covers, etc.
· Heating maintenance including replacing thermostats in apartments, troubleshooting/replacing zone valves, general preventative maintenance of heater system
· Supplies procurement: shop and buy material and supplies as needed
· Inventory management: Organize office, hardware supplies and equipment
· Expertise in performing duties noted above
· 10+ years' experience
· Excellent inter-personal skills and strong commitment to company brand and tenant satisfaction
· Must be in good physical condition and able to lift at least 35 lbs
· Work independently without supervision
· Reliable, honest and highest integrity
· Pass physical and background checks
· 20 hours per week: M-F, 8:00-12:00
· On-call (occasional repairs)
· Own and use your own transportation; willing to travel between sites
· Use own transportation to procure materials/supplies as needed
· $18-$25 per hour depending upon experience and skills
· Paid vacation and holidays
Role: Maintenance Technician
Location: City of Kenosha,
Apply for this job now.