Rooms To Go is growing again, and we are adding to our management team in our state-of-the-art distribution center in Katy, TX. This position is a Lift Department Manager for 2nd shift. As Distribution Center management for Rooms To Go, you will have the opportunity to lead some of the best employees anywhere! Also, you will be part of helping our sales team to assist our customers in making their houses in to their DREAM homes! If our Sales Team is at the heart of our company, our Distribution Team is the backbone and provides structure and support. We can't do this without you!
To be successful, you will need to:
- Be innovative and a problem solver,
- Lead by example, utilizing solid communication and interpersonal skills,
- Work with and instruct your associates directly to train, motivate and encourage them,
- Stay organized while prioritizing multiple tasks, including implementing and integrating changing processes, as well as
- Complete administrative tasks, such as daily production reports, accurately and timely.
In order to be considered, you must have the following education and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years of college or equivalent experience above the minimum requirements,
- At least 4 years of warehouse experience, including a minimum of 2 years supervising a team,
- Experience and basic skills with MS Office applications, specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook, and
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize.
If you have the required experience for this position, and the desire to grow with a great company, then come join us!
Rooms To go opened its first store in 1991 in Orlando, Florida. We introduced an innovative new way to shop for furniture by featuring designer coordinated rooms, packaged to maximize savings for our customers.
Today, we are over 7,000 employees strong, operating more than 200 stores and 7 state-of-the-art distribution centers. We are the largest independent retail furniture company in America. As an industry leader in fast delivery, financing, product availability and the latest home fashions and designs, we sell quality merchandise at great prices.
Role: Lift Department Manager 2nd Shift 
Apply for this job now.