Company: TRIAD MANUFACTURING, INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Triad Manufacturing, Inc., a local manufacturer of store fixtures, has an immediate opening for an experienced TIG welder. The successful candidate must have experience with welding processes.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Selects welding procedures best suited to type of work and material involved and vary techniques to obtain proper penetration, fusion and strength, offset distortion and maintain alignment.
- Reads fabrication prints, production orders, bills of material, and process sheets. Reviews all parts for accuracy.
- Sets the controls and/or make the proper adjustments to the welding torch, wire feed motor, and power supply.
- Fits-up jobs in welding fixtures and jigs. Ensures proper alignment and dimensional specifications are held.
- Welds or tacks parts into various sub-assemblies or complete assemblies.
- Ability to read and interpret complex drawings/blue prints.
- A sound and thorough knowledge of welding technology, equipment types, purposes and applications, material characteristics and basic metallurgy.
- Knowledge and skill in MIG and TIG welding, as well as basic fabrication machines.
- Ability to weld a variety of materials, especially stainless steels, in all positions.
- This position requires flexibility in work hours (first shift, Saturdays and potential overtime) and a willingness to work assignments in other areas as required.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school education.
- Experience in welding of stainless steel and aluminum required.
- Trade school certification and a working knowledge of welding.
Triad offers a great benefit package including a health, dental, and vision care package; life insurance, 401K Plan, paid holidays and vacation. You will enjoy a friendly, casual atmosphere. E.O.E.
Triad Manufacturing, Inc., Headquartered in St Louis, MO, has been creating custom fixtures for many of the top companies in the world for 29 years. We are a unique fixture manufacturer with large scale wood, metal, and solid-surface production physically located under ONE roof.