Mid-size magazine publishing company located in Montvale, New Jersey is seeking qualified candidates for a full-time Junior Accountant/Accounts Receivable Representative. This position offers a great learning experience and a diverse set of responsibilities; perfect for an eager recent grad looking to work his/her way up the corporate ladder.
- Handle collection phone calls each day
- Process and e-mail bill runs and monthly statements
- Daily cash receipt application and deposit
- Assist clients and sales staff with requests for invoices and other account information
- Prepare weekly AR reports
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree
- At least 1 year of experience a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Possess an excellent phone manner and strong customer service skills
- A strong work ethic and must be detail oriented
- Starting salary of $30K with room to grow
- Benefits package including: health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, company paid life insurance
Wainscot helps marketers engage audiences with best-in-class custom content. We generate more customers for our clients while strengthening brand connection and commitment. With immersive writing, images and events, we rivet the attention of target audiences and lead them to action.
After helping our clients craft the right strategic messages, we share those messages via the best vehicle for the job—from print to digital (including interactive) to events. We specialize in these areas:
WAINSCOT HEALTH COMMUNICATIONS:
Our health group creates compelling custom content for hospitals, pharmaceutical companies and medical practices. Wainscot, the consumer division of the former Dowden Health Media, has more than 25 years of experience producing magazines, peer-review journals, newsletters, events and digital communications for the healthcare field.
WAINSCOT LUXURY GROUP:
Wainscot has become the go-to provider for many of the nation's top independent luxury retailers. We help clients in fashion, jewelry, real estate, home design, hospitality and automotive reach today's luxury consumers with world-class custom lifestyle publications and digital programs delivered exclusively to qualified buyers.
BigFish DIGITAL SOLUTIONS:
Wainscot's digital agency helps local and regional businesses grow using state-of-the-art digital marketing techniques, including SEO, digital advertising, social media and email. Our turnkey packages include everything from writing and design to distribution, tracking and reporting.
WAINSCOT REGIONAL PUBLICATIONS:
Our regional publications weave custom client content into the broader fabric of localized lifestyle features to create compelling magazines with outstanding readership results.
Role: Junior Accountant/Accounts Receivable Representative
Apply for this job now.