We are an award winning company specialising in the IT, Engineering and Energy Sectors, placing contract and permanent staff in every corner of the world. Continuous year on year growth, huge expansion plans and internal progression opportunities have enabled company to be able to take a number of Graduate Recruitment Consultants across our UK based offices.
90% of our management team joined the G2V graduate programme, excelled as a consultant and joined our fast track training programme to become a team leader within 3 years
Our award winning graduate development programme gives you the tools, techniques and support to excel in the role with full ongoing support from L&D, management and mentors.What We Offer You
What we would like from you:
- Join successful, supportive and fun team mates who will offer friendly competition as well as mentorship. It is so important to both like and be driven by your team and we pride ourselves on a culture that makes people feel like they are developing each day as well as enjoying themselves!
- Huge earning potential and incredible perks: A competitive base salary and uncapped commission from day 1 which will see you earning £40k in your first year, £80-100k in your second.
- You will be eligible for target-based incentives including monthly Michelin star lunches, quarterly European weekend breaks, and annual international holidays.
- Amazing training and fast-track career progression: We have an award winning induction programme continued with hands on coaching and development as well as additional structured sales training. You get on-going guidance and support from L&D, workmates, managers and leaders.
- The career path is organic and clearly defined and achievable, so you always know what you need to do to achieve the next milestone.
- Fun and sociable working environment: You will work with like-minded individuals who are ambitious and successful but who also love to go out and have fun
- With great relationships across the office and regular social events, life at G2V becomes more than just a job.
- Money and success motivated
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Ambitious and driven
- With either sales experience or sales ability willing to learn
- Hard working and happy to go that extra mile to give you that competitive edge
There is no standard CV for Recruitment, we are looking for people who have the drive to succeed, aren't afraid of hard work and our motivated by potential earnings and fast progression. If you feel like you have what it takes to be a success here please apply to have a chat with our Talent Acquisition Team and get onto a place on one of our Assessment days.Why Manchester?
It always feels like something big, exciting and bit naughty is going to happen when you're in Manchester. You're always on the cusp of an adventure, and there's always a party happening somewhere not far away from wherever you are.
Manchester is home to crazy bars and clubs that are on par with London (they call it the UK's "second city", but we're not convinced), with equally amazing eateries to soak up all those ridiculous cocktails afterwards.
What makes it even better than London is that the cost of living is 33% cheaper, and a pint is half the price - you'll live like inebriated royalty. And why not stick that beautifully-priced pint on the side of a good curry? "Curry Mile" has over 70 South Asian cuisine restaurants to try.
Football fan? Well no biggie, but Man United, Man City, and Liverpool are all nearby, so it's pretty much the best place in the world for it.
Manchester's vibrant and diverse environment makes the city a magnet for top talent and business too - attracting the best of the best to share in one of Europe's most influential cities.
You must have a full time UK work permit to be eligible for this role. Downloads
g2v_trifold_-_print.pdf G2V Brochure
Role: Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Manchester
Job Type: Graduate scheme, Permanent, Full Time
Apply for this job now.