Teaching Personnel are working with an Autism Specialist school in the NG1 area, who are in need of Full Time Teacher.
The ASC school supports students from 5 years old to 17 years old who present with Autism and potentially of their special education needs. All the classes have small class sizes and groups students on ability levels rather than set age groups. So of the students have challenging behaviour and can be disruptive to the class, however this would alter from class to class.
Candidate must have the following:
- Experience supporting students who present with ASC and other SEN needs
- Confident with full class teaching and planning
- Able to lead other staff members in the team
- Be available Full time
- Previous experience with ASD, SLD, PMLD, SEMH or teaching in an additional needs environment is desirable -full training and support will be given
- Looking for a 'permanent' or 'temp to perm' role
Before working at this school candidates would have to have not visited another school in the past 72 hours ( this is the schools Covid safety policy)
If interested please apply with your up to date CV!