Pay Rate $55-62H. Must be citizen, green card or TN Visa.
SAS/SQL P/A programmer analyst
• Bachelor’s Degree required in business, finance, computer science, engineering, mathematics or analytically focused discipline.
• Minimum 3-4 years of professional work experience, which includes advanced experience with data analysis and analytical programming using SAS, along with experience in working directly with clients and/or business partners to identify needs and to deliver insights and recommendations.
• Proficiency in SAS and SQL REQUIRED. Short review of SAS skills will be part of the interview process.
• Experience with relational database and UNIX/Linux scripting required.
• Advanced data reporting and visualization skills. Experience working with complex data systems and large data sets.
• Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to translate business needs into system/process designs. Comfortable presenting to peers and management.
• Ability to multi-task and work against tight deadlines. Extremely detail-oriented and possessing intellectual curiosity.
• Ability to work independently with only baseline instructions/guidelines from management.
Our client is hiring. We are a Global Solutions, Staffing and Consulting Services company with offices throughout the U.S., India and Mexico. Relocation assistance on case by case basis.
Role: SAS/SQL Programmer Analyst
Apply for this job now.