compensation: Salary based on skill level and experience!
employment type: full-time
Beautiful office seeks Full Time Experienced Dermatology Back Office Medical Assistant .
This position is responsible for smooth day to day flow of the back office.
Prepares supplies, procedural trays and paperwork based on the scheduled patients
Oversees proper OSHA and CLIA requirements for the Back Office
Establishes comfortable rapport with patients and prepares them for exam or procedure
Able to explain pre-op and post op instructions as directed by M.D.
Able to oversee, mentor and supervise other B.O. staff as needed
Organizes Back Office for maximal functioning
Assists M.D. in skin surgeries and various cosmetic dermatological procedures
Assists M.D. in whatever is needed to create a smooth Back Office Flow
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Dermatology office
- Able to work independently
- Able to assist with Advanced Surgeries
- Provide a reassuring, safe environment for patients
- Enjoys working with patients
- Functions well in a team
- Able to scribe/chart in SOAP form when needed
- Able to prepare patients for exam or procedures. Assist in rooms when needed.
- Able to facilitate completion of patients visit, supply prescriptions, handouts, post-op instructions
- Able to explain and assist in both medical and cosmetic procedures
- Able to learn protocols for common dermatological conditions
- Able to learn radiofrequency device, micro-needling, and acne light treatments
- Familiar with Dermatology medications, terms and pathology process
- Able to function well in a high back office flow and prioritize tasks
- Able to remove sutures independently
- Able to apply pressure dressings
- Experienced and confident but, puts safety first
Salary based on skill level and experience! Will check references.
Please send cover letter and resume. Please type in : Back Office MA in the subject in email.
*DO NOT apply unless you have 3 years of dermatology back office experience.
Premier full service dermatology practice. Small, patient centered practice in a beautiful new office, Full time, competitive benefit package. Seeking stable long term employee. Team approach to patient centered care in pleasant environment. If you are a dedicated worker, take pride in doing a good job, work well in a team approach, and are interested in continued learning , this will be a great and rewarding place for you to work
Role: Dermatology Back Office Medical Assistant
Location: Newport Beach,
Apply for this job now.