The Power and Signal Distribution (PASD) Release Engineer will be responsible for the design and release of wiring harness assemblies and related components. The PASD Release Engineer will also coordinate drawing creation CAD release in TeamCenter and validation of released components in the vehicle and component environments. They will support manufacturing facilities for entire life cycle and manage a supplier engineering support team and manage large amounts of data and be very comfortable working in corporate computer systems
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- 1- 2 years of transportation wiring design and release experience or vehicle electrical system experience
- Excellent communication skills that include writing, creation and presentation of management level high quality presentation materials and reports.
- Proficient in MS Office suite of tools including PowerPoint, Excel and Word Preferred Requirements:
- Training in DFMEA DVP&R and DFSS development tools and processes
- Working knowledge of CAD systems (NX, Catia)
- Fluency in Italian and / or Spanish would be desirable
- Experience in high volume manufacturing facilities
- Familiarity with wiring harness drawings and specifications for automotive applications
- Web publishing and familiarity with SharePoint data management environments is desired
- Will be required to drive a company car.
- Valid driver's license is required as well as a clean driving record.
- Will be required to travel domestically and internationally 0-20%.
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients' job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career aspirations, we aim to connect you with the right opportunity.
Role: Electrical Engineer-Power/Signal Design and Release
Location: Auburn Hills,
Apply for this job now.