Grafton Banks Finance Ltd is pleased to be working with a well known accountancy practice in the Farnborough area. Our client is keen to bolster their audit team with the addition of an Audit Senior. Role responsibilities as follows:
- Management and delivery of audit/accounts assignments.
- Plan audit assignments, including budgeting and use of analytical review.
- Lead smaller audits.
- Supervise, delegate and review work to juniors.
- Deliver information to client in timely manner.
- Display in depth client and industry knowledge.
- Identify cross selling opportunities.
- Manage client communication in effective manner.
- Achievement of 100% chargeable time - within budget.
- Monitor chargeability on a weekly basis.
- Identify where there are shortfalls of work to cover chargeability and alert Managers.
- Monitoring stock takes.
- Bank letter process.
- Communicate to management progress on workload and plan for efficient completion.
To be suitable for this position your profile/experience will be similar to the following:
- Experience of completing private company audits: planning, identifying key risks, assessing how to test them, budgeting the time to complete the job.
- Knowledge of and experience using analytical reviews.
- Leadership experience - managing and delegating work to juniors.
- ACCA/ACA qualified/part-qualified.
The role pays a competitive salary and benefits package.