Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Salary negotiable
Job Title: Project Management Assistant
Salary: Negotiable, dependant on experience and with benefits
Hours: Monday to Friday, office hours
I'm recruiting for a Project Management Assistant with an academic background in chemistry and an understanding of cGMP regulations and pharmaceutical products. This is a great opportunity to develop a career in project management.
The Project Management Officer will keep track of projects against agreed milestones and will support to the Senior Project Manager and the team with organisation and administration. They will manage risk and assist with reporting requirements.
They will set project timescales and requirements with the client and will prepare project documentation. They will write protocols and will assess which equipment and consumables are required.
They will have a thorough grasp of each client and project and will understand the purpose of the drug. They will also understand where the requested analysis fits in the drug development program.
The Project Management Officer will keep all stakeholders updated and will handle any queries. They will organise and attend project meetings, produce the meetings minutes, assign actions and monitor risks.
Qualifications and Skills required
- BSc / MSc in Chemistry or a related discipline or extensive experience in an analytical laboratory.
- Either knowledge of project management principles or the desire to learn and develop a career in project management.
- Great presentation skills
- An understanding of cGMP regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent in organisation and time management
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- The ability to provide great customer service
If you want to join a global company with a collaborative environment, that will allow you to develop your career and will encourage you to reach your own personal milestones, then please apply online now.