· Daily transmissions; file upload, download and file conversions
· Documents financial transactions by entering account information. Reconciles to ensure accuracy, pre and post completion
· Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions, including lock box and local deposits
· Generates daily system revenue reports after daily payment reconciliations
· Verifies validity of balance and data discrepancies by researching and obtaining information internally from the operations department, or externally from client or vendor.
· Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history
· Processes refunds and chargebacks
· Meets daily, weekly and monthly reporting and work function deadlines as required by client, management or to complete designated task
· Process and generate monthly client custom invoices
· Address deficiencies and report to management and compliance personnel while providing recommendation, but not limited to the Accounting processes.
· Answer, address and route inbound calls to the Back Office
· May be required to work collectively with other department personnel for trouble-shoot or project planning
· Be able to prioritize based on high importance, or per executive requirement.
· Analyze information and determine best approach and discuss internally prior to submission to client, until clear knowledge of internal business process is obtained
· Be able to adapt to changes and systems as needed by the company, as required by client and/or for compliance purposes
· Adhoc requests as needed, by management for compliance, client-contractual requirement and for audit purposes, i.e. implement procedures, research and data gathering
· Ability to follow up as needed to complete a process or transaction in its entirety
· Understands the importance of team building for successful company audit performance
· Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
· Detailed Orientated and Organized - Required
· Experience with file upload, file download and file conversion of txt and csv files- Required
· Intermediate level user of Word, Excel and Outlook, and some Power Point
· Positive, Professional focused problem solver with a sense of urgency who applies critical thinking and common sense to everyday tasks and ability to check their own work prior to completion
· Understands working in an Accounting Department environment
High School Diploma
Associates Degree in Accounting
West Town, Chicago Ave. and N. Sacramento Blvd.
You must reside inside City of Chicago city limits, and eligible to work in the US.
Role: Accounting Associate
Apply for this job now.