We are seeking an Office Administrator/Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the organization and management of bookkeeping, billing, recruiting, scheduling, and other office admin duties.
- Manage and maintain the company's accounting, bookkeeping, and accounts payable
- Coordinate scheduling & planning for meetings and business travel
- Recruit, hire, and train new employees for key roles in the company
- Help with arranging internal office moves, office maintenance, ordering office supplies, etc.
- Create, update, and maintain personnel records, financial records, and other records/data
- Support company operations and maintain efficiency through other various administrative duties
- Previous experience working in an office setting handling administrative responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, Intuit software such as QuickBooks and TurboTax, and online calendar tools (i.e., Google Calendar/Apple Calendar)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Highly organized with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
Starting as a contractor with full-time employment available.
Role: Office Admin/Manager
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.