Summer Sales Internship - #PaidInternship
Position: Full-time and/or Part-time
Office Location: Austin, TX
Job Type: Part-time / Full-time and Summer Roles Available
Compensation: between $30k $40k dependent on hours worked
Office Location: Austin, TX
Summer Sales Intern Job Summary:
The Sales team is responsible for creating dynamic experiences and bringing all aspects of our brand to life. Our Sales Interns will be the face of our client as you explain our client’s products and services in a friendly and enthusiastic manner. People with an outgoing personality and a great sense of humor often enjoy this part of the role, and the more customers you attract, the more sales you make!
As you develop your skills sets through the training provided, other opportunities to progress may also become available. This includes the opportunity for full-time work, leadership opportunities and even managerial positions further down the line.
Summer Sales Intern Key Responsibilities include:
• Develop strategic event marketing plans and initiatives to support business goals in the region
• Establish a marketing strategy and messaging plan for each event.
• Manage the planning of events
• Analyze marketing program initiatives for effectiveness, ROI Analysis, and evaluation
• Gather and use attendence feedback to suggest the refinement of sales and marketing tactics as well as future enhancements for the event.
• Identify the competitor and business trends of the region
• Share synergies and best practices across markets
• Provide support for national initiatives and programs led by the Senior Marketing Manager
• Manage marketing team members aligned to the region
• Provide training and guidance to the markets on how to use central marketing tools
Summer Sales Intern Qualifications:
• We are seeking confident, professional, and career motivated self-starters to join a team that is passionate about marketing and events
• Creative and solution-oriented problem solver, with a strong customer focus
• Outstanding organizational, time management, verbal and written communication skills
• Sought out by leaders for proactive consulting and problem-solving
• Excellent negotiating and influence skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage projects across businesses, functions, and geographic locations
• Highly detail oriented, forward-thinking and proactive
• Expertise in Excel (e.g. data manipulation and analysis, equations, etc.) and PowerPoint (creating and editing presentations)
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• High degree of professionalism and flexibility
• Ability to interact in a professional manner with co-workers, clients and senior management to build lasting relationships
Summer Sales Intern Requirements:
⦁ Travel to Austin, TX
⦁ For legal reason, applicants must be 18 or older
⦁ For our international applicants, please keep in mind, we are unable to provide sponsorships at the current moment.
It's as easy as hitting the APPLY button and following us on Linkedin.
Our team is a hard working, fun-loving bunch of people from all over the world and we're all new to Texas!
We are the type of people to give every task at hand our all and walk away with great results. We recognize that all work and no play is no way to live, so we love to let our hair down and reward ourselves for all the great work we do.
So if you are the go-getter we are looking for, apply today!
Role: Paid Internship
Location: Sunset Valley,
Apply for this job now.