Behaviour Mentor X2
Location: Hounslow, West London.
Role: Behaviour Mentor X2
Duration: Septmeber start.
Pay: £67 - 77 per day (paid on a weekly basis)
The school are looking for behaviour mentors or those with youth work experience who are:
- Open to working in schools with young people who have been unable to learn in mainstream schools for a range of reasons such as mental health, special need diagnosis, being in care, being at risk of or being abused.
- Ability to build relationships.
- Passionate about working with children with various SEN needs.
- A patient and warm personality.
What is on offer?
- Long term position with permanent contract and career development opportunities
- Weekly pay ranging from £325 - 375 per week
- Fun and friendly team with staff well-being a main focus of the school
- Modern and state-of-the-art facilities with sensory and therapy rooms
- In-house occupational therapists, drama therapists and psychologists
- Free parking on site (first come, first serve)
- Local transport links across Harrow.
Essential criteria: Youth work or school behaviour mentoring background or experience working with children/young people with mental health, special needs or in education
Desirable criteria: Mental health awareness training, Special Needs experience, Team Teach or positive handling training, MIDAS trained to drive school minibus